More Executive Resume Examples
Highly experienced senior management professional with background in Sales and Marketing. Highly adept at developing and implementing effective business development strategies and plans. Proven ability to increase revenue, sales, and brand recognition. Experienced at creating corporate and product identities, generating marketing channels, and stimulating product growth. Able to formulate and implement policies and procedures. Background in international business and cutting-edge technology. Familiar with all aspects of program and department management, including budgeting, P&L, forecasting, partnership development, recruiting, and training. Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
President of Sales and Marketing
Co-founder of innovative start up broadband and Internet
service provider (ISP), targeting medium to large business in the
· Designed and implemented all branding, marketing, and sales strategies and plans. Established corporate identity, authored press releases, and served as liaison to press and public.
· Directed sales and marketing efforts for successful launch of 15 products / services. Led production of all marketing and promotional campaigns and materials.
· Managed sales force of 15 that grew sales from zero to more than $3 million in only 18 months. Developed affiliate partner program that produced an additional $1.4 million. Partners included smaller ISPs and private consultants.
· Identified and initiated contact with major clients. Prepared and delivered presentations, negotiated agreements. Clients included Credit Suisse, the Montel Williams show, E! Entertainment, the Howard Stern show, the New York Department of Energy, and Bank of Boston.
· Produced over 24% average sequential quarterly revenue growth for 2001 and 2002.
· Prepared and managed advertising and marketing budget of $350,000 per year.
· Introduced new training programs that reduced staff turnover by 15%.
· Established search engine optimization techniques that resulted in company achieving Top 10 ranking among major search engines for product-related keywords.
Vice President of Marketing and Web Site Analysis
Directed all online marketing, as well as P&L. Developed and implemented corporate identity and branding for this start up, Internet-based stock exchange-financial institution.
· Played vital role in company’s initial stock rising from $0.35 per share to $21, based solely on concept interest.
· Assisted with company’s obtaining of $1 million in initial funding.
· Led establishment of corporate e-mail, FTP, and five web site projects.
Senior Account Representative, Investment Banking
Developed and maintained business relationships with clients, regarding wide variety of investment and financial opportunities and accounts.
· Built number of business accounts under management from 200 to 500.
Identified and acquired new accounts from across
Europe, Middle East, and the
· Produced over $15 million in revenue, achieving and exceeding all monthly and annual sales quotas.
· Consistently ranked Number One in opening highest volume of new accounts.
· Participated in 10 initial public offerings (IPOs). Identified potential opportunities, arranged participation of company and clients for underwriting and / or investment.
A. S. in Business Management (in progress)
Neuro-Linguistic Programming – Charles Faulkner Training
ASP Programming, Linux – VTCO.com
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP, Linux, Macintosh OS
Software: MS Office, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio, Free Hand, PhotoShop, Flash, Dreamweaver, PCAnywhere, Quickbooks, PHP, Acrobat
Networking: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, DSL, ATM
Available upon request
Keywords: Vice President of Marketing, VP of Sales and Marketing, Executive Director, Senior Director, Senior Vice President, Senior Sales Manager, Executive Director of Business Development, Regional Director
Download This Resume in Micosoft Word Format