More Executive Resume Examples
Senior Management professional with exceptional skills and experience in Business Development, Account Management, Client Development, Sales, and Partnership Management. Proven ability to identify and acquire new accounts, penetrate markets, and build territories. Familiar with introducing new products and services to existing and potential clients. Highly adept at directing business development operations at the national level. Consistent record of growing revenues, increasing profitability, and exceeding quotas. Ability to develop and implement policies, procedures, standard business documentation, and effective sales strategies. Talented negotiator. Previous experience in project management and sales. Outstanding presentation and communication skills. Certified Project Manager.
Director of Client Development
· Increased annual revenue from $6 million to $18 million in less than two years, and accounted for more than 60% of company’s total revenue in 2001.
· Acquired company’s two largest clients, Deutsche Bank and Citibank, accounting for $12 million in annual revenue altogether. Delivered presentations, determined needs, and negotiated agreements.
· Increased business among existing accounts by building relationships based on personal communication, effective project management, and client-customized sales techniques.
· Met or exceeded all quarterly quotas for product sales and consulting services.
· Instrumental in development of e-business security consulting services. Served as liaison to client, legal, management, technology, business development, and interoperability teams.
· Authored all Request for Proposal, Request for Information, and Statement of Work standardized documents.
· Key member of cross-functional teams responsible for preparing sales tools, presentations, and internal CRM tools.
· Established Customer Advocacy Council and Quarterly Review Process to obtain and analyze feedback from clients and initiate service improvements.
· Performed analysis of six major competitors in order to identify areas for improvement in sales process.
Business Development Manager
· Directed sales / business development efforts for start up software development and technology outsourcing company. Formulated and established all business practices, sales strategies, and business development policies and procedures.
· Managed East Coast consulting practice. Increased revenue 210% from 2000 to 2001.
· Acquired largest number of clients of any region in country.
· Created all standard request forms and work statement documentation.
· Assisted with development of all training materials, and with training of personnel.
· Worked with clients to determine needs and functional specifications.
· Performed project management, ensuring all projects completed on time and to specifications.
Aleph (now Convey
Business Development Consultant
· Completed consulting contract with start up company, establishing business development procedures and assisting with partnership development.
· Conducted competitive analysis of nine key competitors for use by sales and marketing team in business development and negotiation process.
· Established strategic partnerships with technology companies such as Microsoft, Interwoven, Oracle, and Vignette, resulting in increased revenue and profitability by opening alternative revenue sources.
· Promoted products and services to potential and existing clients such as Lehman Brothers, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, and SalomonSmithBarney, producing 100% increase in revenue.
Business Development Manager
· Met or exceeded annual quota of $4.5 million. Increased regional business by 75%.
· Supervised team of sales representatives and client-site consultants. Managed complex projects, successfully marketed new consulting service.
· Created functional specifications and requirements for internal contract management system that unified sales and business efforts across multiple regional offices.
· Served as liaison to vendors, negotiating best prices for hardware and software solutions while maintaining above-average profit margin.
· Assisted with development of training program for new sales representatives.
· Recipient of Citrix’s Rolex Presidential Contest for completing $3 million in sales in one quarter.
· Met or exceeded all monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas.
· Served as point of contact for client management, technology, and procurement groups.
· Carried out new technology training for clients.
M.S. with Project Management concentration,
B.S. in Business Administration,
PMI Certification (in progress)
Projex Certified Project Manager (1999)
Windows, MS Office, Project, Visio, HTML, Visual Basic, Goldmine, ACT, Salesforce.com, Lotus Notes, Lotus Domino, Internet
Wall Street Technology Association
Keywords: Director, Executive Director, Regional Director, Business Development Director, Client Partner, Senior Account Manager, National Business Development Director, Director of Sales and Marketing, Operations Director
Download This Resume in Micosoft Word Format