More Executive Resume Examples
More than 12 years of experience in the Information Technology field. Extensive background project management as well as directing Technical, Change Control, Implementation, Infrastructure, Analysis, and Development teams. Proven ability to oversee all technology operations and processes. Able to establish and develop effective technical groups and programs. Experienced in budget administration, project and resource planning, and IT consulting. Adept at directing successful, multi-million dollar projects, supervising complete project life cycles. Hands-on manager with ability to liaison between technical and non-technical personnel. Outstanding leadership, presentation, and communication skills.
Provide consulting services to corporations and technology contracting companies, primarily in the areas of technical implementation management, infrastructure design and implementation, application security design, architecture design, and infrastructure / application auditing.
National Grange Mutual
· Served as System Integrator / Technical Lead / Project Manager for series of projects over more than 12-month period. Developed project budgets and plans, and determined resource requirements.
· Managed Database Administration, Technical Implementation for Vendor Products, and Technical Infrastructure teams. Designed client’s application security model.
· Worked closely with business and technical groups, coordinating and leading all phases of project life cycles. Compiled requirements, coordinated schedules, and oversaw projects to final implementation.
· Created and implemented new n-tier quotation system which resulted in $250,000 in annual savings.
· Designed application and technical architecture for policy administration and claims systems. Developed on line, batch, and client-server applications for property and casualty policy administration system.
· Actively involved in assessment of vendor software.
· Provide on-going application and infrastructure audits as necessary. Plan and conduct audits, compile resulting data, prepare and deliver reports to client management, along with recommendations.
Chief Technology Officer / Senior Developer
· Served as CTO, Project Manager, System Architect, and Senior Developer for this start up financial software development company. Formulated company’s long-term technology strategy.
· Selected, purchased, and implemented all computer and network systems. Architected infrastructure, created disaster recovery and data backup procedures.
· Hired, trained, and supervised team of developers, technical support personnel, and business analysts.
· Prepared and administered $500,000-plus annual budget, and oversaw all IT-related capital expenditures.
· Developed and implemented all policies, procedures, and processes.
· Designed and established n-tier brokerage application that played key role in company’s achieving profitability within first year.
· Developed trading, exchange, back office financial systems using FIX protocol. Additionally designed on line, batch, and client-server components for billing system.
Randolph Morgan Associates,
· Co-founded information services consulting firm and served as project manager and senior developer.
Designed and developed on line, batch, and client server components for
· As Project Manager supervised sixty developers and analysts on project for MTW Corporation. Oversaw Technical Infrastructure design, project planning, and resources for three development centers.
· Managed customer relations, implemented process standards, designed and developed components for various billing, financial, and back office systems.
· Served as Project Manager and Change Control Manager on project for Long Island Lighting Company (LILCO). Carried out database administration and data architecting. Created batch and client-server components. Prepared and managed budgets, project plans, and resources. Trained personnel.
· Designed and developed key components of NASDAQ’s Quote and Bid system.
· Supervised Information Architecture team as part of project for Kaiser-Permanente. Functioned as database administrator, data architect, and model manager. Liaison between development, DBA, and architecture teams. Created components for client and billing systems.
Chubb and Son, Inc.,
Programmer / Programmer Analyst / Senior Programmer
· Designed and developed client-server, batch, and block mode applications for various financial and administration systems.
· Served as liaison to data base administrators and data administration teams.
· Conducted testing and evaluation of vendor software packages.
Licenses and Certifications:
Java Programmer Certification (in progress)
Project Management Professional Certification, PMI (in progress)
Certification, Chubb Institute,
Operating Systems: Windows 98 / NT / 2000 / XP, OS/390
Applications: MS Windows, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
Development Tools: Visual Basic, VB Script, Java, Java Script, ASP, JSP, IIS, WebSphere, Apache, SQL, SQL Server, Access, UDB, DB2, Crystal Reports, XML, HTML, Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Illustrator, Photoshop, FIX, MQ, UNL, Cool:Gen, Composer, IEF, COBOL / COBOL II, JCL, MVS, CICS, SAP
Networking: Infrastructure and system security design
New York Business Group
Keywords: Senior Consultant, Infrastructure Design Management, Information Services Manager, IT Manager, Senior Project Manager, Technology Systems Management, IT Director, Product Development Manager
Download This Resume in Micosoft Word Format