More Executive Resume Examples
More than 18 years of executive management experience in Operations, Product and Service Development, Training, and Professional Services. Proven ability to form, lead, and grow successful programs and companies. Highly adept at developing corporate vision and plans, formulating business processes, and penetrating new business markets. International experience in negotiating agreements, managing projects, and leading training operations. Able to lead technical, development, and business efforts and groups. Thorough familiarity with reviewing financial reports, managing P&L, and developing budgets. Outstanding presentation, technical, and communication skills.
CEO / Chairman of the Board
Founded and directed innovative VAR company that supplied products and services to the computer-aided design industry. Built company from initial start to more than $12 million in annual revenue. Developed corporate vision, business processes, and operating policies and procedures. Established company first as hardware / software reseller, and added service offerings soon after.
· Hired, trained, and led technical and business teams in the following operational areas: Architecture, Mechanical Electrical, Support and Services. Received board approval and obtained funding for each group. Planned and coordinated group development and implemented separate P&L responsibilities.
· Managed team leaders. Prepared annual vision and goals for each business group. Reviewed quarterly and adjusted accordingly. Performed strategic planning, identified new markets for penetration. Managed overall and group-specific marketing programs, as well as corporate branding.
· Recruited and led technical staff that developed applications in the areas of architectural design. Oversaw completion of three major products, ArchT, Blocks and Materials, and Just Textures, that went on to produce $4 million per year in sales. Arranged sale of products to Visio Corp.
Arranged strategic partner agreements, managed
vendor relations. Negotiated major
· Built company from 17% gross profit level to more than 50%, greatly exceeding industry levels.
Established Training program, providing application
training for in-house and partner products to clients. Bundled products, training, and service
support to increase profitability and revenue.
Global training carried out for clients such as Hewlett-Packard and
Weyerhauser, and major architectural firms, in Europe, Asia, and the
· Maintained customer satisfaction rating in 97% percentile. Company consistently sustained very low turnover rate. Implemented employee training programs, led initiative to have numerous individuals certified in project management, and utilized only licensed professionals.
· Company received several top industry awards for sales, service, and customer satisfaction. ArchT won six Best in Class awards.
· Arranged sale of company to Rand Corporation in 2001. Remained on in advisory role for one year. Reduced costs, continued to grow training and service groups, with 2001 revenues of $8.6 million.
B.A. in Literature,
Download This Resume in Micosoft Word Format