A highly talented Internet Business specialist with extensive analysis, e-commerce, and
reporting skills, as well as financial management and legal research background
Summary of Qualifications
· More than 13 years of experience in business and financial industries.
· Highly skilled in research, data verification, and analysis.
· Hard working and detail-oriented. Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Able to multi-task in fast-paced environments.
· Familiar with confidentiality and legal terminology.
· Outstanding reporting, presentation, and communication skills.
Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, NY 2001 – Present
Research Assistant, Physical Therapy Department
· Responsible for development of large information database containing listings of all clinical affiliation sites and data.
· Work closely with Technology Department on database design and construction, advising on data entry, configuration, and on-line launch.
· Compile and verify all clinical affiliation program and contact information for entry.
· Contact all affiliated sites and ensure contracts up to date. Perform contract renewals as necessary.
· Gather and verify student information for inclusion, such as medical records and dates of attendance.
· Arrange and coordinate program-related mailing. Provide clinical sites with all appropriate student information, and provide students with all information for their respective internship sites. Student packets include rules and regulations, hours, dress code, directions, and any other site-specific data. Additionally, provide instructors with listings of where their students are interning, so that on-site reviews can be conducted.
· Mailing arranged and sent out prior to every eight week program.
PaineWebber, Inc., White Plains, NY 1995 – 2001
Equity Liaison (1999 – 2001)
· Managed more than $250 million in assets in lead position with Chairman’s Club member.
· Executed last minute major stock option transaction worth $5 million.
· Performed in-depth analysis and compiled information to assist in trading and purchase decisions.
· Executed orders, made recommendations, tracked and updated annuities, and reviewed tax and cash flow statements.
· Developed successful relationships and communicated daily with high net worth clients and representatives from major brokerage organizations.
· Senior Client Service Associate (1998 – 1999)
· Worked closely with President’s Club member, managing $70 million financial portfolio for individual family.
· Together with accountants and lawyers, provided family members with daily financial information and recommendations regarding retirement plans, trusts, and philanthropy.
· Maintained daily, monthly, and annual statements for over 40 family members.
· Created innovative proprietary tracking document for equities and bonds.
· Communicated with family’s business, especially HR and Payroll.
Branch Administrator (1995 – 1998)
· Assistant to Branch Manager, responsible for daily operations of White Plains office.
· Hired and trained all personnel. Arranged off-site systems training. Maintained all personnel records, payroll data, and license information.
· Directed transition of assets and clients for new brokers.
· Coordinated weekly compliance and staff meetings.
· Arranged and attended seminars, special events, and educational courses.
Fahnstock & Co., New York, NY 1994 – 1995
Security Fraud Investigator / Senior Sales Assistant
· Conducted research into publicly fraudulent companies and individuals.
· Prepared and delivered summaries of 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 13-Ds, and annual reports.
· Managed all client queries and issues.
· Recorded and updated all client account trading activity.
· Prepared tax-related documentation and monthly client statements.
Account Executive, Milton Samuels Advertising, New York, NY (1992 – 1994)
Executive Assistant-New Business, DDB Needham Worldwide, Inc., New York, NY (1987 – 1991)
Legal Secretary, Parker Chapin Flateau & Klimpl, New York, NY (1986 – 1987)
Legal Secretary, Brennan & Hollins, Santa Ana, CA (1983 – 1986)
Mercy College, Dobbs Ferry, NY
Masters in Internet Business Systems (scheduled completion, February 2002)
Program focused on evaluation of Internet business opportunities, Internet as a management resource, business and technological aspects of Internet, and legal, ethical, and social issues of Internet business.
Russell Sage College, Troy, NY
BS in Criminal Science, 1982
Windows, Word, Excel, WordPerfect, Internet
Recipient of PaineWebber Customer Service Award
References available upon request
Keywords: Customer Service, Customer Service Manager, Project Manager, Customer Support Manager, Business Management, E-commerce Management, Business Development, Account Management, Internet commerce